1.14.2012

Quarter of a Century...gone by in a flash.

As October cruised on, I found more and more ways to make our Ohana a haunted one!


On top of that, I was also creating my own costume (I was going to be a Halloween Birthday Cake)...

this is what it looked like on Halloween Eve...much work left to do!!

On the big day  i awoke to way too many presents than I deserved!
Pat had everything all set up for me! 


even the computer was dressed up!
 Then we headed to Charley Young Beach to meet some friends...

Ley and Steve were so happy to see us and totally not into each other at all

Blake wearing my wings



Happy Halloween!!!
 Later that night, we had planned to go eat at Stella Blues and then hit the town, but little did i know...we weren't going to do that AT ALL...

my finished costume!

...and then i walked into the spookiest surprise party ever! Our sweet friends, Kelly and Brennan, hosted the party and Patrick was the ringleader, of course, but every one of my amazing friends helped to make Halloween everything and MORE that i could have ever  imagined!  It was the beginning to an amazing few months here on Maui!...


Steve!

...just milking it for all its worth!!

all the girls! Ley, Charlotte, Christine, Shaunte, Kelly, and me


sweet hostess bringing out the bday cupcakes


Joe, Ley, Danny, me and Kel

choking Repunzel

the cutest cow on Maui!

...who's hiding in there now?


me and Chef Chris...thank you for my cupcakes!!

 i actually had 2 birthday cakes...



don't hurt my bull!

<3

Danny and Tay




the best costume award definitely goes to this guy! We should borrow that for St. Paddy's day!!
 It was a birthday i will never  forget! Mahalo to every single one of you who played a part in it!  From cards, to texts, to playing dress up with me!  Thank YOU! 

xoxo,
Lace.






No comments:

Post a Comment